Your story is unique. Your story was unchosen.
But you needn’t face it alone.
We walk beside you on your journey of transformation – giving you the support
you need to light up the possibilities of a brighter future.
What we do
We’re a charity; a small team of qualified therapists who provide support and trauma-informed therapy for people who have had an unwanted sexual experience. We help our clients unlock the past, survive the present and reclaim their futures.
Why we do it
We want to bring hope, guidance and fresh possibilities to people just like you, and help you make the first steps towards recovery and restoration. We don’t believe anyone should suffer in silence and see a perfect opportunity to help.
Lifecentre is a member of the following national organisations:
Our affiliations to these professional bodies help us make sure our support is first-class and give the people we support a voice into national and government agenda on sexual abuse.
- Lifecentre is an Organisational Member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and is bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure therein.
- Lifecentre is a full member of The Survivors Trust.
- Lifecentre is a member of the Male Survivors Partnership.
- Lifecentre is a member of the Helplines Partnership.
- Lifecentre is a member of the Association of Christian Counsellors.